How does it work?
1st → Book an appointment with your personal accent coach
2nd → Meet for a personalized 30-minute accent analysis and action plan
3rd → Get the feedback you need to identify your weaknesses and build your American voice.
Where are you from?
Tired of this question?
You are not alone. We have worked with hundreds of aspiring students and working professionals who are just like you.
You know the basics. You know the rules. You don’t need to watch another movie in English.
What you need is a fresh approach with a proven system that builds your English speaking skills so you can communicate like the Americans you see on the screen.
- 30-minute 1-on-1 session with your personal accent coach
- Personalized accent analysis
- Exclusive advice on how to work on your weaknesses
- BONUS – The Ultimate Tongue Twister List PDF
- You are an intermediate to advanced English language learner (in other words you can comfortably read this!)
- You are unhappy with your accent and feel like you need to improve it
- You have been studying English for years and feel stuck at your current level
- You are looking for someone to identify your weaknesses and tell you exactly what you need to do to improve
About the Evaluation
- You will discover which of the 44 sounds in English you struggle to pronounce
- Your vocabulary depth and spoken grammar accuracy will be assessed
- Your English speech music will be analyzed and compared to a standard American dialect
- You will be given specific exercises to practice at home
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to schedule an appointment?
You can schedule right after purchase. The fastest appointment possible is usually 1 day later. However, you can schedule a month in advance.
Can I reschedule my appointment?
Yes. Students are allowed to reschedule twice a month and at least 24 hours in advance of the starting time.
Who will assess my accent?
All of our teachers have a Bachelors’s degree in TESOL, Applied Linguistics, and/or other areas of English language teaching. They have up to five years of teaching experience and have gone through our extensive TST Prep Accent Builder Training Program.
How do I know this will work?
Our team of accent coaches and content creators have chosen three specific categories to assess: formal reading, dialogue reading, and free speech. Each assessment aggregated together will provide your personal accent coach with insight on your ability to properly chunk thought groups, reduce and combine sounds, employ proper intonation, speak in complex grammatical forms, employ colloquial phrases, and deliver your responses in a natural manner. On top of all that, you will also learn which of the 44 sounds of English you struggle to articulate.
After all of this information is assessed, your teacher will tell you exactly what to do to improve on these skills.