System for TOEFL® Writing
Here’s how we boost your writing score.
First, we analyze your current writing skills.
Second, we provide a clear path to build your strengths and erase your weaknesses.
Professional TOEFL® teachers maximize your score.
You have two choices: do it on your own or work with an expert TOEFL® teacher.
One way is tough and time-consuming.
The other will raise your TOEFL® Writing score in less than a month.
It is time to work with an experienced TOEFL® teacher.
Group Classes for the Writing Section
of the TOEFL Test
Writing Group Classes
1 month – 6 lessons
- 6x 1h group lessons (less than 8 students)
- Complete Writing Score Builder for the TOEFL® – video lectures (5 hours)
- Writing Score Builder Program for the TOEFL® (200+ activities)
- 10 Practice tests for the TOEFL® Writing
- Your Ultimate Vocabulary List for the TOEFL® Test
- BONUS 100+ Independent Writing questions
- Unlimited email support
Besides an expert TOEFL® instructor, you will also gain access to:
- Guide to Crafting Perfect Personal Examples
- Grammar Building Guide for the TOEFL Writing®
- The Ultimate Writing Templates
- 100-page Integrated and Independent Writing Guide
- Schedule System for the TOEFL® Writing
By the end of the course, you will have:
- Created the ultimate TOEFL® Writing template
- Written 4x top-notch essays
- Reduced your grammar mistakes by over 20%
- Learned how to efficiently manage your time
- Crafted perfect personal examples for any question
- Analyzed and dissected 20x perfect-scoring essays
Available Time Slots*:
*Dates are subject to change based on demand conditions.
Group A: Mon & Wed – 1 pm EDT / 12 pm CDT
Mon & Wed 7 pm CEST / Tue & Thur 1 am Beijing time
Group B: Mon & Thur – 7 pm EDT time/ 6 pm CDT
Tue & Fri – 1 am CEST / 7:00 am Beijing time
Group A starting date: May 3rd
Group B starting date: To be announced
Frequently Asked Questions
What time slots are available?
We are committed to finding a time that fits in with your schedule. Our teachers have flexible schedules, so we are confident that there will be a time that works for you. Still, you can send an email to [email protected] if you would like to know more.
Do you guarantee scores?
We guarantee to provide you with the best possible TOEFL® Writing materials and teachers on the planet. However, it is impossible for us, or any other educational institution to guarantee scores. Learning is a two-way street. If the student is not willing to put in the necessary time and effort, there is no way they will improve. Don’t believe other schools making empty promises like guarantees.
How do I know your method will work?
We have created a simple two-step system just for you. First, we analyze your current writing skills. Second, we provide a clear path to build your strengths and erase your weaknesses. We have worked with hundreds of students and know exactly what you need to build your TOEFL® Writing skills.
Who are the teachers?
You can learn more on our About Us page, but every instructor at TST Prep has majored or minored in TESOL, ESL instruction, or some other aspect of education and the English language. They have all been handpicked and trained to teach classes using the TST Prep methodology.
Do you provide practice questions and tests?
All practice questions and tests are included in your package. Once you select a package, everything, including practice tests and course access, is included.
What if I can not attend one of the lessons?
All of our lessons are recorded and then sent to students after class for review. You will be able to watch whatever you missed in class.
Will I get feedback on my essays?
As part of your Group Classes for TOEFL® Writing package, you will have 4x of your essays evaluated by your teacher. Each essay should be submitted at a specific time. Your writing evaluations are valid for up to 30 days after the last lesson.