How does it work?
1st → Book a lesson with an experienced TOEFL® teacher
2nd → Meet for a personalized 30-minute trial lesson
3rd → Get feedback on your strengths, weaknesses, and learn how to prepare for the TOEFL® test
Confused about the TOEFL®?
It’s a HUGE test.
There are so many question types, time limits, and grading criteria that it feels nearly impossible to prepare for.
And on top of it all, the average TOEFL® textbook is over 600 pages long. It’s normal to feel lost, but you don’t have to keep doing it alone.
An experienced TOEFL® teacher is all you need to answer your questions, provide you with direction, and get you on your way to success.
You don’t have to be confused anymore. The path to your TOEFL® score is just a trial lesson away.
Trial Lesson for the TOEFL Test
- 30-minute 1-on-1 session with a TOEFL® teacher
- Personalized assessment of your performance
- Summary of your strengths and weaknesses
- BONUS – Your 12-page Quick Guide for the TOEFL® Test
- * Each student is entitled to one trial lesson.
- You are preparing for the TOEFL® and need some advice
- You feel lost in your studies and need a guide to help you get out of the woods and onto the path to TOEFL success
- You are looking for someone to identify your weaknesses and tell you exactly what you need to do to improve
- You are tired of doing all this stuff alone. You are ready to rekindle your motivation and gather advice from an expert
About the trial lesson
- Your TOEFL® teacher will ask a series of questions to get to know you better
- Your vocabulary depth and speech music quality will be assessed during this time
- You will be given easy and actionable steps to help you better prepare for the test
- You will have the opportunity to ask any question you may have about the TOEFL®
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to schedule an appointment?
You can schedule right after purchase. The fastest appointment possible is usually 1 day later. However, you can schedule a month in advance.
Can I reschedule my appointment?
Yes. Students are allowed to reschedule twice a month and at least 24 hours in advance of the starting time.
Who will I meet with for my trial lesson?
All of our teachers have a Bachelor’s degree in TESOL, Applied Linguistics, and/or other areas of English language teaching. They have up to five years of teaching experience and have gone through our extensive TST Prep TOEFL Teacher Training Program.
What will I learn from this trial lesson?
You will learn your strengths, weaknesses, and how to maximize the time you spend at home preparing for the test.
You will also get any and all questions you may have about the TOEFL® answered by a professional and experienced TOEFL® teacher.