Get 25+ in Reading
How does it work?
Here’s how we boost your TOEFL Reading score
1st > You work closely with a professional TOEFL Reading teacher
2nd > Each individual is unique. Your teacher will analyze your weaknesses and show you how to turn them into strengths
3rd > You utilize our library of resources and wealth of knowledge to build your reading skills
Professional TOEFL teachers maximize your score
You have two choices: do it on your own or work with an expert TOEFL teacher.
One way is tough and time-consuming.
The other will raise your TOEFL Reading score in less than a month.
It is time to work with an experienced TOEFL teacher.
Group Classes for the Reading Section
of the TOEFL Test
Reading Group Classes
1 month – 6 lessons
Total value $609
- 6x group lessons (less than 8 students) ($397)
- Complete TOEFL Reading Score Builder video lectures (5 hours) ($97)
- TOEFL Reading Score Builder Program (over 40 hours of practice) ($67)
- TOEFL Reading Practice Pack (500 reading practice questions)($19)
- 10 TOEFL Reading Practice tests ($29)
- TOEFL diagnostic practice test
- Essential TOEFL Vocabulary List
- 100+ Independent Speaking questions
Besides an expert TOEFL instructor, you will also gain access to:
- TST Prep’s founder, Josh MacPherson, shares over 5 hours of exclusive never-before-seen videos on TOEFL Reading strategy
- TOEFL Reading Score Builder Program designed to build the skills you need for the score you want
- The Essential TOEFL Vocabulary List (and Word Parts list!)
- 100s of hours of TOEFL REading practice questions and tests
By the end of the TOEFL Reading Score Builder Group classes, you will have:
- Reduced the amount of time you need to read a passage
- Discovered multiple strategies to answer all question types
- Developed a study routine designed to improve your reading score
- Formed relationships with other like-minded TOEFL takers
- Identified your bad reading habits and built better ones
- Improved your confidence and reduced your anxiety about the TOEFL Reading
- Still reading? Then you are EXACTLY who this group was designed for
Available Time Slots*:
*Dates are subject to change based on demand conditions.
Sun & Tue – 7 pm EST / 6 pm CST /
Mon & Wed – 1 am CET/ 8 am Beijing time
Group starting date: December 6th
Frequently Asked Questions
What time slots are available?
We are committed to finding a time that fits in with your schedule. Our teachers have flexible schedules, so we are confident that there will be a time that works for you. Still, you can send an email to [email protected] if you would like to know more.
Do you guarantee scores?
We guarantee to provide you with the best possible TOEFL Reading materials and teachers on the planet. However, it is impossible for us, or any other educational institution, to guarantee scores. Learning is a two-way street. If the student is not willing to put in the necessary time and effort, there is no way they will improve. Don’t believe other schools making empty promises like guarantees.
How do I know your method will work?
At our core, we believe that each student is a unique individual. While no two students are the same, many share similar characteristics. For example, many students struggle with making inferences or summarizing passages, so we have developed specific strategies and activities to address those needs. In other words, our methodology is to first analyze each individual and then provide them with the support and resources he or she needs to improve. That is how it works.
Who are the teachers?
You can learn more at the teacher’s page, but every instructor at TST Prep has majored or minored in TESOL, ESL instruction, or some other aspect of education and the English language. They have all been handpicked and trained to teach classes using the TST Prep methodology.
Do you provide practice questions and tests?
All practice questions and tests are included in your package. Once you select a package, everything, including practice tests and course access, is included.
What if I can not attend one of the lessons?
All of our lessons are recorded and then sent to students after class for review. You will be able to watch whatever you missed in class.